Monday, February 22, 2010

Mommy's Little Helper

Today, Samantha decided that she wanted to help me unload the dishwasher. I removed anything from the bottom shelf that I deemed potentially dangerous and then let her set to work unloading the silverware.

Making the big decision about which piece to grab next

" Ah ... this is the one that I want!"


And then putting it safely on the floor

Of course, the result of all of this was that I had to RE-WASH all of the silverware, but Samantha was happy helping Mommy and it gave me just enough time to finish unloading everything on the top shelf ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Making Reindeer Food for Christmas Eve

If I were to make a list of holiday traditions, putting together bags of reindeer food would certainly make the list.   A few things about t...