Monday, February 8, 2010

Just Trying to Stay Warm

It has been so cold around here lately. I think that I am definitely ready for Spring to come this year -- the warmer weather, the birds singing, the leaves starting to grow on the barren trees, and the idea of not having to bundle up so tightly and warm the car to drive 3 miles to Meijer.

I do have to say that it is undeniably easier to travel with Samantha this year in comparison to this same time last year. Last year, she was still a little baby (only 3 months old) and I dreaded exposing her to any unnecessary trips into the coldness of Michigan. I still need to warm up the car and bundle her up tightly, but it is much easier ...

Dressed for winter conditions in Michigan (and looking so cute!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Making Reindeer Food for Christmas Eve

If I were to make a list of holiday traditions, putting together bags of reindeer food would certainly make the list.   A few things about t...