Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Samantha's Latest Antic

This is how I found Samantha yesterday:

What, Mommy? Am I in trouble?


Nothing is safe in this house -- nothing! It was so cute though that I couldn't help but smile in between grumbling as I stuffed the wipes back into the container. The irony of this situation is that Samantha normally hates touching the wipes. Occasionally I give one to her to hold (and occupy her) while I am changing her. Invariably, she throws it to the side and scrunches up her face in disgust. I think that it has something to do with the damp, coldness of the wipes. Well, those days of disgust must be over because she thoroughly enjoyed pulling out as many wipes as possible yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Making Reindeer Food for Christmas Eve

If I were to make a list of holiday traditions, putting together bags of reindeer food would certainly make the list.   A few things about t...