Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

It is a tradition that Steve and his friend, Eric, always go out to celebrate on St. Patrick's Day. They always wear green and they always wear lots of beads. Before Steve left today, he gave me a pair of beads that I could wear and be festive with today. When Sam got up from her nap, she caught sight of them and wanted them immediately. Daddy should have known better and left her with a pair of her own. But, I don't mind sharing ...

"I love jewelry of any kind!"



"I'm not really in a posing kind of mood, Mommy .. but I'll try"


No comments:

Post a Comment

Making Reindeer Food for Christmas Eve

If I were to make a list of holiday traditions, putting together bags of reindeer food would certainly make the list.   A few things about t...