Friday, June 18, 2010

A Playdate!

My best friend, Jennifer, brought her two girls over to my house today for a playdate with Samantha. This is our first time doing this because we used to live almost two hours away from one another. Now that we have moved, we are much closer (about an hour and 15 minutes apart). I hope that we can do this often because the girls had so much fun. In fact, as Sydney (almost 4 years old) was leaving, she said, "Aunt Mo, ok ... now tomorrow you can come over to my house and bring your two cats with you ..." Too cute!


Heading out to the beach (Kiera, Samantha and Sydney)



Playing in the sand


"What, Mommy? I'm kind of busy here ..."


Jennifer with the girls (Sam is too scared to venture out)


After we got back to the house, we all ate lunch and then the girls played and watched some Sesame Street together. It was a fun day for all of us, and soon the girls started to show signs of being tired. That meant nap-time for Sam and Jennifer left for home with her girls -- Keira was asleep in the car before Jennifer even made it out of my subdivision!

Sam was doing double-duty with her sippees!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Making Reindeer Food for Christmas Eve

If I were to make a list of holiday traditions, putting together bags of reindeer food would certainly make the list.   A few things about t...