Thursday, June 17, 2010

We were getting Sam ready for her bath the other night and I decided to take a few pictures of our usual series of events at the start of bathtime:


Watson usually sits and thinks about jumping onto the tub



Then, he jumped up onto the tub (and Sam usually gets him all wet when she is petting him)



After Watson jumps down, Sam reaches for him, begging him to jump back up there!
I thought that cats are not supposed to be too fond of water. This little one, well, he is a big fan of it! I have to remember to close the shower doors after my shower just to insure that he doesn't play in the water. Maybe it has something to do with the fact that we kept him in the bathtub when we were first litterbox training him?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Making Reindeer Food for Christmas Eve

If I were to make a list of holiday traditions, putting together bags of reindeer food would certainly make the list.   A few things about t...