Sunday, October 10, 2010

Fall Fun

Fall is my favorite time of year! I love the Fall colors; I love the Fall scents; and I love crisp, cool mornings. The weather was so beautiful this weekend that I took advantage of the opportunity to capture some of the essence of Fall with Samantha. We're still working on smiling on cue (she is a pretty serious child), but I love the natural pictures anyways. She seems to be growing up SO fast ... Enjoy!

So many pumpkins to choose from

Pumpkins and gourds galore


A quick shot with Mommy


"This is so much fun, Mommy!"



Looking serious for the camera


So grown-up





No comments:

Post a Comment

Making Reindeer Food for Christmas Eve

If I were to make a list of holiday traditions, putting together bags of reindeer food would certainly make the list.   A few things about t...