Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Following in Mommy's Footsteps ...

I have the luxury of doing two things that I love -- I am primarily a stay-at-home mom, but then for a few hours a night, a few nights a week, I am a chemistry professor. I couldn't be happier ...

Samantha has recently developed a fascination with my lab coat and goggles that I use on the nights that I teach lab. The other day, she took them out of my bag and tried to put both of them on by herself. It was a rather haphazard job and I started to chuckle as I helped her to put them on in a more organized fashion. Here is my little chemist, following in Mommy's footsteps:


"I could be your assistant, Mommy!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mid-Month Randoms: Focus on Sophia and James

I went through my camera roll and decided to do a "Mid-Month Randoms" post with some of the pictures that were on the reel, and th...