Saturday, January 15, 2011

Cookie Time!

Samantha and I made chocolate chip cookies the other day and she had SO much fun helping me. First, she insisted on wearing her apron. In fact, she saw me wearing mine and then said, "match," while running to the pantry to get her own apron. Her own special job was to add the chocolate chips:




Of course, she had to take time out to taste the chocolate chips. Every good cook does this, right?!



When it was time to mix the dough, she was insistent that we needed to keep adding more chocolate chips. I later told Steve that if he thought that the cookies had a few more chocolate chips than normal ... well, that was because my helper was a little over-zealous with her job. He didn't seem to mind!


1 comment:

Making Reindeer Food for Christmas Eve

If I were to make a list of holiday traditions, putting together bags of reindeer food would certainly make the list.   A few things about t...