Monday, March 14, 2011

Playtime

Sophia has been enjoying some time on her playmat -- it used to be Samantha's, and while she has no recollection of it, it sure did get a lot of use ... This afternoon, as the sun was streaming in through the window, I captured Samantha down on the playmat, just entertaining her little sister.

It seems to pull at my heartstrings each time that I see them together. Samantha has already demonstrated such tenderness and compassion for Sophia -- just in the short two weeks that she has been home. There isn't a single thing that she won't do for me if I tell her that Sophia needs help. I can only hope that this will continue ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Making Reindeer Food for Christmas Eve

If I were to make a list of holiday traditions, putting together bags of reindeer food would certainly make the list.   A few things about t...