Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Sisterly Love



Samantha has adjusted to our new little one even better than I could have imagined. She was so excited when we came home from the hospital with her, and since that moment, she has continued to embrace this new change with ease. For that, I am truly thankful.

Sam shows compassion for Sophia whenever she hears her crying and then immediately runs to tell me. She is instrumental in almost all diaper changes and sponge baths in this house and I make sure that she is included in some sort of activity whenever I am tied up with nursing Sophia. Samantha showers Sophia with kisses and her touch has become more and more gentle now.




My hope is that these two loves of my life will grow together and be the best of friends forever. They have already bonded in the most special way, and Sophia is only 10 days old ... We truly consider ourselves to be so blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Making Reindeer Food for Christmas Eve

If I were to make a list of holiday traditions, putting together bags of reindeer food would certainly make the list.   A few things about t...