Monday, March 21, 2011

The STOP sign

With Sophia sleeping in our bedroom down on the main floor, Samantha was instantly intrigued with going in there and waking her up whenever she was sleeping. In order to put a "stop" to this problem before it got to be a major habit, Sam and I did a little project together where she helped me glue the letters on a STOP sign. We talked about the letters and what they spell ... and more importantly, we talked about how she was not allowed to go in our room if the STOP sign was hanging on the door because it means that Sophia is sleeping.

This little project has been a major success; I think that Sam has only violated that rule once in the two weeks that we have been using the sign. I am so pleased ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Making Reindeer Food for Christmas Eve

If I were to make a list of holiday traditions, putting together bags of reindeer food would certainly make the list.   A few things about t...