Friday, April 29, 2011

My Girly-Girl

While Samantha still loves to do things with her Daddy like play catch and wrestle, she is also starting to have a fondness for "girl things." She recently discovered her tea party set that she received from Grammy a long time ago. Last night, she brought it down from her room and declared that she wanted to have a tea party with Daddy. Daddy obliged.




Side note: I had to look twice at the picture above because it looked like Steve had some Woody Woodpecker thing going on with his hair ... it turns out that it is the plant behind him that is giving the optical illusion of him having some ridiculous hairstyle.

Sam also really enjoys being a princess lately, so imagine her surprise when Great-Aunt Chris brought her a "princess dress" today! And the dress came complete with shoes, jewelry and a crown!





I have to laugh because every time she goes into my bedroom and sees my wedding picture, she always says, "Mommy - princess." I guess that my wedding dress resembles that of a princess dress ... Too cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Making Reindeer Food for Christmas Eve

If I were to make a list of holiday traditions, putting together bags of reindeer food would certainly make the list.   A few things about t...