Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Charlie

If you recall, a couple of weeks ago, I introduced you to Chester the Caterpillar. He is one of Samantha's most favorite projects to date. He continues to reside in the living room, proudly on display, and is introduced to every new person that comes into our house. Sam is so proud of him.

Last night before bed, Sam asked me if we could "make another Chester." I smiled and promised that we would do that today. After all, Chester needs a friend, right? She practically leaped out of bed while shouting, "Yay! A project!" If you don't know by now, I am telling you: My girl LOVES a good project. And Mommy is happy to oblige.

And so, the work began:




(You'll notice that we were also in the throes of designing/decorating a flower pot).


And the final masterpiece, Charlie: (on the left, next to Chester)




I think that you can tell that Sam is pretty happy with her work:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Making Reindeer Food for Christmas Eve

If I were to make a list of holiday traditions, putting together bags of reindeer food would certainly make the list.   A few things about t...