Wednesday, May 11, 2011

It's A Great Day For ...

... a picnic!

The weather was so nice the other day that I asked Sam if she would like to have a picnic. Of course, she answered with a resounding, "YES!" and immediately set to work helping me gather everything for the picnic in our front yard.


We had so much fun that day that I have promised that there will be many more picnics to come. Of course, the weather needs to cooperate. And right now, it's looking like today might just be one of those picnic days!

While Sophia had already had her lunch, she kept us company during our picnic. Before long, the excitement for her had worn off and she decided to take a little snooze:


It worked out nicely because I moved Sophia to a nice shady area while Sam and I cleaned up. Afterwards, we played a few games of catch and she rode her tricycle around before she was tired enough to take her nap. I can't wait for more days like this -- just a chance to get out of the house and enjoy some fresh air ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Making Reindeer Food for Christmas Eve

If I were to make a list of holiday traditions, putting together bags of reindeer food would certainly make the list.   A few things about t...