Monday, July 18, 2011

Sittin' Pretty (Sort of)

On several occasions this month, I have attempted to get a few pictures of the girls sitting together. I've mentioned before that it hasn't been easy. That's because, well, Sophia can't sit up on her own yet and then when you throw a toddler in the mix who has her own ideas about what she wants and doesn't want ... it can be tricky. But nonetheless, here are a few:




Sophia loves to kick all.of.the.time:



I'm not sure what Sam was doing with her hands here:



Taken right before Sophia fell over to the side:



The girls really do love each other and get along very well. Sophia is such a happy baby (except when she gets hungry and wants to eat IMMEDIATELY of course), and Samantha is incredibly attentive to her little sister. Some days I just stand back in amazement and watch how the two of them interact; they already have a bond that is so strong and I can't wait to see what the future holds for those two.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Making Reindeer Food for Christmas Eve

If I were to make a list of holiday traditions, putting together bags of reindeer food would certainly make the list.   A few things about t...