Sunday, August 21, 2011

Sophia's First Meal

Sophia got to have her first taste of "solid" foods today ... and she loved it! She will be turning six months old this week, so I decided that it was time for her to try some rice cereal. I mixed a little of the cereal with milk and she did so well with that, that I ended up mixing MORE cereal in to make it thicker. She ate the whole bowl that I made for her (well, the whole bowl wasn't full, but she ate all that I had mixed up for her).


Waiting for Momma to fix her cereal for her:



Trying the cereal for the first time:



Sam was pretty fascinated with the whole thing:



She kept pulling the bowl closer to herself!


Overall, it was a very positive experience and I am sure that she will be looking forward to more cereal tomorrow:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Making Reindeer Food for Christmas Eve

If I were to make a list of holiday traditions, putting together bags of reindeer food would certainly make the list.   A few things about t...