Wednesday, February 22, 2012

A Comparison


Yesterday, I had a revelation that somewhere in my archives, I had a picture of Samantha at this same age, wearing the same outfit. And I remembered that she was sitting in this exact chair. Without taking the time to actually find that picture, I went ahead and took a couple pictures of Sophia, thinking that it would make for a good comparison photo.

Lo and behold, I found the picture of Samantha this morning. And sure enough, she was this same age (her photo was taken three days after her first birthday). This photo was taken 5 days before Sophia's first birthday.

And once again, whenever I do these comparison photos, I am amazed at the differences in the girls. Sam looks so much like me, and Sophia looks so much like Steve! Sophia is definitely a little smaller than Sam (in terms of weight; they are the same length). That too, is surprising because Sophia was much bigger at birth and is such a voracious eater! Also, Sam had more hair than Sophia at that age!

I cant believe that I am going to have a one-year old in less than a week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Making Reindeer Food for Christmas Eve

If I were to make a list of holiday traditions, putting together bags of reindeer food would certainly make the list.   A few things about t...