Sunday, January 13, 2013

Snow Pictures


Before the unseasonably warm temperatures moved in this week, the girls were able to take advantage of the snow.  Sophia is getting better and better about walking in the white, powdery dust; Sam is just a natural.

I told Steve that he needs to get down some of the beach toys that are packed away on the highest shelf in the garage.  I think that the girls would really enjoy using them -- some rakes, pails, shovels, etc.  In the meantime, Sam found her snow shovel and made good use of it ...



 
The girls also seem to have quite a bit of fun with the sled.  Samantha will pull Sophia around in it until she gets tired and then I'll spend a good deal of time pulling both of them around (until I get tired!).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Making Reindeer Food for Christmas Eve

If I were to make a list of holiday traditions, putting together bags of reindeer food would certainly make the list.   A few things about t...