Thursday, April 18, 2013

Outdoor Dinner

In between the torrential rains that we have received almost every day for the last 10 days, we had one day of "nicer" weather.  No rain, not too chilly.  Just an all around pleasant day.  We planned to grill hamburgers for dinner that night, and Steve had the idea that we could eat outside by the grill.  (I have to admit that I wasn't too keen on the idea at first, but the girls were "all for it.").  I'm glad that we did because something so simple pleased the girls tremendously.




They talked about it for days!  I have a feeling that we will be doing this more often this summer when the weather warms up a little ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Making Reindeer Food for Christmas Eve

If I were to make a list of holiday traditions, putting together bags of reindeer food would certainly make the list.   A few things about t...