Monday, June 24, 2013

Swartz Creek Playground

On Friday, I needed to attend a business meeting at the orchard.  So, I left the girls with my mom and took Jack with me.  After I was done with the meeting, my mom and I decided to take the kids for lunch and then we went to a playground in Swartz Creek so that they could run off some excess energy.  It was definitely hot (my mom and Jack stayed in the shade), but the girls didn't seem to mind.  They had a blast!

Yes, Sophia was definitely happy with this playground:



Sam loves "monkey-bars," especially ones that are a little closer to the ground like these:



And she likes anything that tests her balance, which I have to say is pretty good:



Sophia prefers the swings, and this one was SO comfortable for her.  She stayed in this swing for quite some time.  (I would too).



Jack missed out on all of the fun, opting to take his nap over in the shade. Frankly, it worked out perfectly so that I could chase after the girls!



The three loves of my life (sweaty and tired):

No comments:

Post a Comment

Making Reindeer Food for Christmas Eve

If I were to make a list of holiday traditions, putting together bags of reindeer food would certainly make the list.   A few things about t...