Friday, October 23, 2015

Our Little Spartan Family

We are big Michigan State Spartan fans in the this household, especially during college football season.  A lot of the Fall Saturday afternoons are spent with the game on and us in our green and white colors.

We decided to take a quick family picture on the day of the annual Michigan/Michigan State game.  This was no small feat, as we were using the timer on the camera and working with five individuals to all smile (or at least look at the camera) at the same time.  I am not going to share exactly how many outtakes there really were. 

In the end, this was our best photo:



Wow -- my belly is certainly looking big these days.  Little Brother is definitely growing and measuring a little ahead of schedule (as is typical for me and my babies).  We will meet the little man in less than 14 weeks.  Time seems to be flying by ...

My little ones




Two sisters, who are so very different in looks and personality.  I couldn't love them more if I tried.



And it wouldn't be real life if I didn't include one of the outtakes.  Clearly, Jack was done with this whole photo-shoot thing ...

 
 
It was a great game that day; a real upset to Michigan fans in the last 10 seconds of the game.  Thank goodness for a chance to rewind and watch the last few seconds that I missed.  (I had started baths for the kids when I heard Steve yelling for me from the back family room). 
 
Go MSU!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Making Reindeer Food for Christmas Eve

If I were to make a list of holiday traditions, putting together bags of reindeer food would certainly make the list.   A few things about t...