Saturday, December 19, 2015

Sophia's Christmas Concert

Sophia had a Christmas concert on Friday night and we were able to all go as a family.  She had been practicing her songs for weeks -- singing them whenever she had a chance.  In fact, Jack was becoming a bit, well, annoyed by all of the singing and the songs, and began holding up his hand in the form of a STOP sign saying, "Stop, Fi-fi."

When did Samantha grow up?  I mean, I can hardly handle how old she looks in this picture.



And Sophia ... that girl is never lacking for sparkle.  The more glitter and glamor, the better for her.  Sequins on her shoes, her skirt and even on her headband.  It's her love language.



Steve and his girls:



Jack is at such a joking age.  I asked him to pose for a photo with his dad and this is what I got.  Boys ...



In the classroom, before the show.  Sophia with her friend, Teagan.



Sophia and Owen.  That kids just warms my heart.  I'm not sure who smiles more on a daily basis, Sophia or Owen.



"Performing" her songs at the show.  For all of the practicing that she did at home, I don't think that she sang a single word.  Ha!  But she sure looked beautiful up on the altar.  And she grinned from ear to ear when we stood up and waved to her from the audience.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Making Reindeer Food for Christmas Eve

If I were to make a list of holiday traditions, putting together bags of reindeer food would certainly make the list.   A few things about t...