Monday, May 9, 2016

My Littles and Me

For Mother's Day this year, I only made two requests: I wanted to go as a family out to lunch -- a simple place in DeWitt, and have a picture taken of me with my little ones.  Anything else was just a bonus ... including the new wallet/clutch that I received and my new sequined Detroit Tigers flip-flops.  (Never mind that the Tigers' season is off to a very rocky start this year).

It took no less than about 10 attempts to get this picture simply because the photographer (ahem, Steve!) doesn't prefer to give any warning when snapping a picture.  That meant that there was literally, at least one individual, in each picture that had their eyes closed.  Even James.

The best of the best:



A little drool coming out of James' mouth?  Yup, that is the norm these days.  But everyone is somewhat looking at the camera!

And do you know what?!  Those colors were not necessarily planned at all.  Everyone was dressed and the only person that didn't really match was Sophia (her shirt was pink, of course), so I simply asked her to change.  Not bad.  Not bad at all.

Now, I need to get that picture printed and framed.  After all, it just might possibly be one of my very favorite ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Making Reindeer Food for Christmas Eve

If I were to make a list of holiday traditions, putting together bags of reindeer food would certainly make the list.   A few things about t...