Sunday, January 10, 2010

Steve and I decided to do a little "Spring cleaning" in our desk area. We realized that between the two of us, we had held onto WAY TOO MANY old files and documents. Two garbage bags later, we were satisfied with our accomplishment and I concluded the job by doing some very thorough vacuuming. I had JUST put the vacuum back into the closet when I discovered that Samantha had come behind me and purposely dumped the shredder contents all over the floor. Steve and I just laughed ... afterall, the shredder had been empty until now. Steve patted Sam on the back and thanked her for letting us know that the shredder was full and needed to be emptied. And so ... back to the closet I went to retrieve the vacuum.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Making Reindeer Food for Christmas Eve

If I were to make a list of holiday traditions, putting together bags of reindeer food would certainly make the list.   A few things about t...