Monday, March 1, 2010

More Birthday Celebrations

On Saturday (my birthday), we dropped Sam off at Aunt Deb's house while Steve and I went to dinner by ourselves -- it was kind of a celebration for both of us since Steve's birthday was 2 days before mine. Going to dinner by ourselves is something that we rarely do anymore and it was nice to have a quiet meal (and not have to entertain Sam or feed her while feeding myself).

Afterwards, we went back to Aunt Deb's and she surprised us by having a chocolate cake and ice cream. It was so good. Then, we opened our gifts from all of them ...


Sam wanted to help open as many gifts as possible

I got some special chapstick and Sam wanted to try it out!

The next day (on Sunday) we met Steve's parents for lunch and it was wonderful. Afterwards, we went back to our house for left-over cake and to open gifts.

Helping Daddy


Helping Mommy

It was a wonderful week/weekend of many celebrations. It was so nice to be able to share all of this with Sam now that she is older and has a real appreciation for cards and wrapping paper. I have now entered into my 30s and can't wait to see what this next decade holds for me and my family ...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Mid-Month Randoms: Focus on Sophia and James

I went through my camera roll and decided to do a "Mid-Month Randoms" post with some of the pictures that were on the reel, and th...