Wednesday, September 1, 2010

A little of this ... and a little of that

A couple of weeks ago, Grandpa Lapinski found this potty chair for Samantha. It's very sturdy and the best part is that it has a little book holder on the side! Sam's real interest right now lies in following anyone into the bathroom and then sitting on the potty with her book. I couldn't resist taking this picture a little while ago ...



We have been spending as much time as possible outside these days and Sam seems to really enjoy picking up rocks, stone, leaves ... and worms!


I started back to school this week (after having a month off after teaching the summer session). I am back to teaching in the evenings, three nights a week, and have enjoyed my classes so far. I am teaching two chemistry labs and a chemistry lecture this semester. This time that I am away in the evenings allows some extra time together for Sam and Steve (and my mother helps out on Mondays because I also teach an afternoon class). It is a small adjustment to get back into this routine, but Samantha is doing much better with it now that she is older and more independent ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Making Reindeer Food for Christmas Eve

If I were to make a list of holiday traditions, putting together bags of reindeer food would certainly make the list.   A few things about t...