Sunday, March 27, 2011

Sophia Is One Month Old

Sophia turned one month old yesterday! I can't believe how fast the time is flying by...

It just happened to work out that Sophia also received her first bath in her tub yesterday. Sam and I have been giving her regular sponge baths up until now (one of Samantha's favorite things to do), but we wanted to be sure that Steve was here for the first real bath ... Surprisingly, Sophia didn't mind the bath too much (I remember that Sam HATED her first time in the bathtub, and then quickly learned to love it).


She is getting SO big!



Realizing that the bath isn't too bad ...



Mommy and her girls



(I love that look on Sophia's face!)



All squeaky clean after her bath!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Making Reindeer Food for Christmas Eve

If I were to make a list of holiday traditions, putting together bags of reindeer food would certainly make the list.   A few things about t...