Friday, April 8, 2011

Quote of the Week

Yesterday while I was changing Sophia, I called out to Sam and asked her to come into the bedroom with me. (Most of the time, I don't really need her for anything in particular, but by having her come into the room with me, I can be assured that she isn't getting into something that she shouldn't be. This was one of those times).

So, after I called out to her and asked her to come to me, she arrived and with a straight face, she said, "Yes, Sweetie?"

Apparently, I must say that to her a lot. And being the sponge that she is, she copied that phrase. Too funny ...

And because no post is complete without at least one picture:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Making Reindeer Food for Christmas Eve

If I were to make a list of holiday traditions, putting together bags of reindeer food would certainly make the list.   A few things about t...