Wednesday, August 17, 2011

The Last Days of Summer

With the month of August flying by, we are taking advantage of any last days to head down to the beach. Even if we don't go into the water, I still try to let Sam spend time on the playground. (You will notice that some of the lumber has recently been replaced and more sand has been added).






On this particular day, I just threw the kids in the car (too much stuff to carry on my own) and I surprised them with a picnic snack.


And while Sophia couldn't partake in the snack, she was still excited to be there:



As the summer draws to a close, I am reminded of all of the fun things that we got to do this summer. Steve was traveling a lot, so we didn't go on any vacations or long trips as a family, but I managed to keep Sam very occupied and I am pretty sure that she will tell you that she had "much fun" this summer if you ask her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Making Reindeer Food for Christmas Eve

If I were to make a list of holiday traditions, putting together bags of reindeer food would certainly make the list.   A few things about t...